he designing of our mobile weighing carts involved the collaboration of multiple ideas and details. With features like easy cleaning, changeable scale configurations, and the ability to work in Class I Div I areas, these mobile carts possess the ability to adapt to your company’s unique needs.
Features and Benefits
- The mobile cart has a stainless steel construction.
- It is a seamless design which prevents material to deposit or build up, making it designed to be washed down.
- It has lockable swivel polyurethane wheels and stainless steel bearings
- On/ off charge switch
- Quick disconnect charging port
- 16 hours of battery life
- Built in battery charger
- Built in pure Sinewave power inverter
- Built in wireless barcode scanner
- Built in Wi-Fi
- Swivel mounted stainless steel 17″ touchscreen
- Industrial grade computer: can be preloading with BatchMetrics manual weighing software
- Can be designed to directly connect to your ERP, MES, or inventory system
- Removable access panel to access all electronics
- Built in Mettler Toledo scales, either single or dual available
- Quick disconnect for scale cleaning
- Teflon shielding on scale cord to reduce chemical contamination
- Scale feet are raised scale supports so the scale doesn’t sit in any chemicals
- Available in class 1 division 1 design
- If 24.7 use is required there is a quick replacement of battery
- Disposable cup holder