IniTECH is a unique combination of Engineers, Consultants, and Programmers who are focused, experienced, and always improving. We are always receptive to proposals from superlative people. If this is you please send you resume to Alina.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
iniTECH is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”).
Current Positions Available
Automation/Software Engineer Intern
The Automation/Software Engineer Intern (Part Time) will be an integral part of IniTECH’s Engineering group during the spring/summer of 2015. There is one opportunity for one student pursuing a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related software engineering field: The position can lead to a full time position.
The Software Engineering intern will be part of a team of engineers working in a supportive fast-paced environment in Clifton NJ in developing HMI (Human Machine Interface) software using GE-IP Cimplicity Software to Configure interface screens for the transportation market. The engineer intern will help build Screens and data bases for various customers. Responsibilities will extend to any of the applications associated with Initech initiatives including PLC and Historical data bases.
Candidates should have demonstrated and have an interest in the Automation world. Any prior experiences in HMI or PLC programing would be a plus but not necessary.
- Currently working towards a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Software engineering field
- Previous exposure to structured Software Development Lifecycle processes and procedures
- Technical analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and techniques
- Solid organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to establish professional relationships with team members
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Intern candidates must be currently enrolled at a college/university with at least one semester to go after completion of the internship